RPV 7700 Traversing System
Roll-Packer RPV 7700 Traversing System
Compaction in several open containers in a row
- Compaction of large quantities of garbage and waste in several open containers in a row
- Volume reduction of garbage and waste in open containers.
- Crushing and compaction in layers by a rolling movement of a heavy, specially equipped compaction drum
- Compaction directly in open containers to a length of 7m
- Continuous filling
- Open container prior to the compaction, conventionally filled with cable drums.
- During compaction with the Roll-Packer Traversing System, it can be continuously refilled.
- The specially equipped compaction drum breaks, tears and compacts the waste.
- The result: A compaction to a minimum of the original volume.