Integrated lift-tipping-device for revolving emptying system
Integrated hydraulic tipping-device for emptying waste bins
- Secure and rapid emptying of revolving emptying system into the Alpha-Pack-Bin and/or Mobile-Pack-Bin.
- Can be used everywhere, where, in several places in the plant, materials accumulate, which are first collected in standardised small containers and then introduced to a central place.
- Automatic lifting and tipping of the container with extreme net weights.
- Due to the special design, containers with different dimensions (e.g. different comb heights) can be tipped easily.
- The tipping mechanism that can be integrated in various Alpha-Pack-Bins of the types APB 607, APB 606 and APB 616 (unwinder).
- The tipping mechanism that can be integrated in various trash compaction boxes of the types MPB 906 and MPB 907 (unwinder).
- Bergmann Alpha-Pack-Bin, connected to an existing electrical connection
- The waste bin with up to 1,100-liter volume is pushed into the pick-up device
- By means of hydraulics, the container is raised and lifted
- Containers of various designs and pick-up systems can be tipped. (design-dependent)
- The series of pictures below shows tipping processes with comb lifting system and pivot take-up at the Alpha-Pack-Bin model APB 607