RP 7700 Jumbo (stationary)
Roll-Packer RP 7700 Jumbo (stationary)
Compaction in open containers with a maximum length of 7 m
- Compaction of large quantities of garbage and waste in an open container
- Volume reduction of garbage and waste in an open container
- Crushing and compaction in layers by a rolling movement of a heavy, specially equipped compaction drum
- Compaction directly in open containers to a length of 7m
- Continuous filling
- Open container prior to the compaction, conventionally filled e.g. with cable drums.
- During compaction with the Roll-Packer, it can continuously be further filled.
- The specially equipped compaction drum breaks, tears and compacts the waste.
- 4. The result: a compaction to a minimum of the original volume.